Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Tuesday, November 30

Holiday Gifts!

I can't believe today is the last day of November! December starts tomorrow!OMG!! If you are one of those who does shopping at the very last minute like me, you would definitely want to pay attention to this post! For the past two years I've been giving my clients the freedom on creating their own custom gifts. Everyone get to choose their favorite cookie(s), I baked them I filled the baskets or boxes as requested and I wrapped them dressed them pretty! This year, I'll continue to do so however I was told by some clients that they would love to have me put together some baskets and boxes so they won't even have to think! Always my pleasure to help...
Here I have some awesome gift options for only 10 dollars!
Picture on top; 6 oz. bag of Chai Spiced Nuts
On the bottom; One-dozen bag of Rosemary Parmesan Shortbread(left) as well as Lavender Vanilla Shortbread(right). Holiday theme colors I've chosen for wrapping material this year as you can see is natural kraft and lime green!
Please stay tuned for more holiday gift options!