Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Sunday, December 5

New record!

We had our most successful day at the Baker's Market yesterday! My dear friends Ena and Jeannie were such great help, they didn't only help packaging my cookies Friday night, they also gave up a day-off to come help me out at the Baker's Market. It was the busiest day ever and we made a new record of selling out in less than two and a half hour, which was 1:30 pm! We spent the next hour on giving out samples and taking pre-orders. I apologize to the late comers who arrived the market after 2:30 that we didn't even have anything left for them to taste!
It would have been so impossible to do it without Ena and Jeannie. Big fat THANK YOU to them again and to everyone who dropped by yesterday and placed your holiday gift orders!!
Thank you so much for supporting your local home bakers!