Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Friday, November 5

I'm uber fantastic!

Happy 20th Birthday to the Fish House! Congratulations!!http://www.vancouversun.com/story_print.html?id=3730296&sponsor= So sweet of Chef Karen Barnaby mentioning me on her column. I feel very honored to be one of the uber-fantastic people on her list! Many thanks to her for everything; from what she's taught me through the years and gave me the opportunity to grow in the kitchen of the Fish House, to simply being an awesome friend! XO