Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Saturday, December 18

No time to blog!

I haven't been able to blog cause I have no time, I'm too busy baking! Thanks to everyone who have order their holiday gifts and treats with us. This is the third Christmas, holiday season for bah! and the busiest ever. Thanks everyone for their great support! I'm having a great time baking with lotsa love for all my wonderful clients : ) Huge thanks to all my new followers on twitter as well as everyone who "LIKE" my facebook page and all the lovely people I met over the last two months at the Baker's Market! http://twitter.com/bahbakedathome http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/bah-baked-at-home/50211406209 Incase I don't get to blog again in the coming week... HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!! <3