Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Saturday, October 23

Westend Farmers Market

It was cold and windy this morning, I struggled to get out of bed and headed to the farmers market cause it's our last one this year. A giant coffee kept me company during my 15-minute walk. As I arrived Nelson Park, the sun began to shine! Awesome! It was great to see all my favorite farmers and vendors and stock up on some great local organic produce. Can't wait to go check out the new Winter Farmers Market that starts on November 6th at Nat Bailey Stadium.