Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Tuesday, October 5

Royal Gala won the first round

I was experimenting all three types of apples I got from Al. It's extremely tough to decide which I use in my Golden West Organic Apple Muffins... From top to bottom: -Honey Crisp- well-balanced, incredibly juicy -MacIntosh- tender, aromatic, juicy -Royal Gala- firm, crunchy, sweet, slightly tart, juicy They are all wonderful eating apples to begin with and they also make fabulous muffins, after too many times of tasting, I announce Royal Gala has won this first round. Feel free to drop by bah! for a free sample of these delicious Golden West Royal Gala Apple Muffins at the Baker's Markets this coming Saturday!