Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Wednesday, December 17

Snow...and my snow balls!

I have been busy baking, putting together gift boxes, working on orders. I noticed that it snowed, but totally didn't take the time to enjoy it. I might have looked out of the window twice. I dusted my own snow, icing sugar of course, on my Chai Spiced Butter Balls. Instead of going outside to play with the snow, I made 10 dozens of snow balls! Same kinda fun and just as pretty!!