Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Wednesday, December 3

bah! on the Sun....

Eight years ago, not long after I graduated from VCC, I was lucky enough to beome Chef Karen Barnaby's apprentice at the Fish House; and I worked my way up and became her Sous Chef. There is a very special bond between Karen and I and the Fish House. Cookie exchange is definitely in the Top 5 of my good Fish House memories, and I always managed to have the third best looking plate of cookies. Who were first and second? Karen and the Pastry Chef...of course...
I'm thrilled to be mentioned in the Vancouver Sun and the FinancialTimes.
Thank you, Chef.