Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Friday, December 18

Cookies...Cookies...Cookies...!!!!!

Just wanna make a super quick post before my timer goes again for the cookies that need to come out of the oven. A giant THANK YOU!! to all my sweet and understanding clients. There are some cookies and pastries which are too time consuming and labor intensive that I had to refuse to make because things just get very crazy here for the holiday season. I gotto go back into the kitchen...more cookies...bake... bake...bake.....I'm loving it! Oh! If you haven't placed your order, it might NOT be too late, call me or email me to find out what I'm baking. I'm baking everyday until the 24th...