Come see us at One of a Kind Show Vancouver!
December 8-11 Vancouver Convention Center

About Me

My photo
Vancouver, BC, Canada
I'm a professionally-trained certified chef and I bake at home to order, teach cooking classes, cater parties, provide private chef service. Please simply click into link on your left to view my most recent menu. Feel free to contact me to enquire or order: chefwandachau@hotmail.com or 604.307.1802

Tuesday, June 23

The Unexpected!

I'm not even sure if we should call it a starfish or a sea star? Does anyone know? I think it could be edible but he's definitely too cute to be cooked. Mr. Sea Cucumber...you're just a little too strange and soft comparing to the ones I had cooked and eaten before. Perhaps you're some other sea creature that happen to look like sea cucumber? Or you're just a weirdo? Nice meeting you both. Back into the ocean you go. I'm sorry that we created a little hole on you. Bye!